Have you heard the news? Our team is growing!
We are a busy, fast-paced design group who will settle for nothing less than the very best for our clients. We are searching for the right combination of administrative expertise and interpersonal skills to help us deliver on that commitment. If you are a proven superstar in the field of administrative, program and client support, then we want to meet you!
In order to be successful in the role of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant with Corea Sotropa Interior Design, you must be an independent self-starter, reliable, and flexible with the ability to prioritize and manage a challenging workload. You are aware that strong administrative support to the team is required in order to deliver on client commitments. You will be thorough, conscientious and attentive to detail in order to provide high quality client-facing and internal support in an effective and efficient manner. In addition, the following skills and abilities are an absolute requirement:
• Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated ability in MS Word and Excel in order to develop and/or edit correspondence and other business-related documents;
• Data entry and reporting abilities in order to quickly and accurately log and track invoices and client payments;
• Demonstrate proficiency in general office duties such as creating and maintaining filing systems, photocopying, faxing, scanning, handling mail, ordering supplies and processing invoices;
• Advanced written communication skills in order to accurately draft, proofread and edit communications to clients, suppliers and other stakeholders using print and electronic mediums;
• An understanding of and alignment with our company’s client centered culture, as demonstrated through your interpersonal communication skills and natural flexibility to adapt to changing priorities. These are absolute requirements in order to provide professional receptionist services to our clients and to deliver on ever-changing administrative priorities within the office.
The knowledge and skills required for this role are typically gained by completion of Grade 12 (or GED), plus a Diploma in Administrative Information Management or related field of study, plus two years of practical experience in a directly related role. An equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to the requirements of the role may be considered for the right person. This is a full time position.
*Please note, this position is intended to remain a purely administrative support role within our organization, therefore design education/experience is not an equivalency we will consider for this role.
If you are the right candidate, please contact Kristin for more information Kristin@coreasotropa.ca
We look forward to hearing from you soon!