Reena Sotropa In House Design Group is Hiring
Our Calgary based team is known for casually elegant interiors that effortlessly blend classic elements with youthful energy. Our team is a mix of fun personalities all with a fierce passion for interiors. We’re looking for an energetic and outgoing Junior/Intermediate designer to join us for a one year contract term! The successful candidate for this position will work closely with our design team from concept to completion of various design projects, with an employment start day in early July 2019.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of Creative Adobe Suite applications, SketchUP, Microsoft Office and AutoCAD 2018
- Familiarity with Alberta Building code
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organization and time management skills
If you are hardworking, highly organized, detail oriented, and a go-getter , you just might be who we’ve been looking for! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than June 18th, 2019. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.